In the district Orthen in ‘s-Hertogenbosch lies “Orthen cemetery” formaly known as “cemetery Groenendaal”. The cemetery was established since 1856, but only taken into use in 1858 at the funeral of John Groenendaal, after whom the cemetery is named in 1978. In 2008 the name was changed back to cemetery Orthen. Especially in the old part, around the chapel, are some beautiful monuments. In the crypt of the chapel (1882) are the graves of several bishops of the diocese of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.