Roosendaal

Cemetery Roosendaal, Bredaseweg.
This R-C cemetery was inaugurated on January 1, 1870.
In 1873 there is a morgue built, and in 1883 a chapel.
The chapel was demolished in 1987.
The cemetery contains a number of monumental tombs of mayors, councilors and famous families.
The cemetery was officially closed on January 1, 1978, except for in-burials and reserved graves.

Comments are closed.